Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Anti-fastfoods?


Before the movie starts. Yes... movie again.hahaha!



Yup, i am indulging in fastfood every single day from i think last weekend? Ok maybe not to the extent of 'every single day' because i didn't step into the fastfood restaurant yesterday (fyi, it was just yesterday omgz) but it all came back today. Hell nooooooooo! Had breakfast at macdonalds alone this morning before going to school for exam. And while typing this, i am actually munching on my BK mushroom swiss tendergrill chicken and i think this is like the best burger ever luh.

It was worse during the weekends. Saturday- swensens for breakfast, macdonalds for lunch, pizzahut for dinner.
Sunday- macdonalds for lunch , mos burger for dinner and macdonalds for breakfast the next morning before my law paper. Sorry i cannot help but to broadcast my awesome fastfood days. It is 6 consecutive fastfood meals (Y) Hello. Luckily i didn't had supper on sunday night if not it will most propbably be macdonalds again? Since it is the only fastfood which has a 24 hours delivery hotline. Boring right! How i wish BK or Popeyes had delivery!

Oh dear i am starting to sound like some cannot-live-without-fastfood being. Seriously, i don't know where this weird indulgence came from but people around me are all suffering because they had to have fastfood with me. And this person is none other than the 2nd cutest person on my list, meowin! ♥ Cause the cutest one is laoniannnnnng right! Lole (laugh out loud evil-ly)

I had more than a hundred missed calls from my bed cause it has been calling me non-stop since sunday! Gosh! I haven had a nice and nooooonnnnnnng sleep since then, struggling to stay awake no matter how sleepy i am. And I didnt even sleep yesterday so can you imagine how tired i am now? But no i am actually feeling quite energetic even though i felt so god damn lethargic when walking to school just now i feel like my whole body is going to crash on me any sooner!

And i swear there is something really wrong with me today. Bought BK home without taking a god damn straw for my drink, paused for 10 seconds to think when the service crew ask if i would like to have tomato or chilli sauce (i swear this one damn true luh even though the others are equally true but this had never happened to me before for i always know what i want without even having to think, i think my brain is failing me), tap my student card instead of ez link card when boarding the station and it even took me more than 5 seconds to realise i was actually using the wrong card god damn it, ran all the way to the convention centre to check the venue for my exam when i can actually just use my ipod touch to check it at npal. Damn it why i so unlucky today sucker.

Okayyyyyy, i guess i am really heading to bed NAOOOOO. And i am going to have home cooked food for dinner tonight. Although i love fastfood love me (:

No comments: