Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am so motivated to blog these few days!

Is this a good thing? I mean at this point of time, for i think i should not be doing anything else except studying. But i totally have more interest in any other things except for studies howwwwww???

Like you see, i just spent the whole morning editing my blogskin which i have not changed for a very very long time already. Someone please give me a lil motivation, like maybe tell me i am going to fail a module and graduate a sem later than my polymates or maybe if i don't start studying now my money will fly away. Lol okay, getting no link already. $______$

Oh anywayz something random to share, you would not imagine what i had for breakfast today. A texas chicken meal and a 2 piece chicken meal from Long john silver's, seriously! Yup initially i just wanted a texas chicken meal to go, however i just cannot resist the temptation of the chicken and the crummmmpppps my all time favourite and decided to reward myself for waking up early today. Goshhhhhhhh fat max! And i am starting to feel hungry again. Booooo, need to drag myself to the gym soon.

No comments: