Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another rainy day. Nice weather for staying at home and thankfully, i am (:


Right, we had an advance celebration for huiming's 20th birthday at Brazil Churrascaria yesterday. Gammon ham, Chicken fillet, Pork sausages, Chicken thighs, grilled pineapple. I found myself munching onto the same thing over and over again because i don't take beef and lamb but unfortunately, they made up half the variety of meat there. Food was a lil too salty, but i would not say it was a bad experience for me cause you know i love salty food hahaha! Maybe except for the price i had to pay for the pathetic variety
i fancied.


Our surprise for her succeeded yay!


The very friendly chef.


My face like fat ball luhhhhhhhhhh! Should consider going for a face job in future. Maybe a boob job too. Or even a whole body job. Arghhhhhhh hate my face. But nah, i was just kidding hahaha! I dont even think i will

have the money for a plastic surgery for the near future to come. Even if i were to have the money i guess i will splurge them on food or probably just save it into my pathetic account and wait for the interest to grow? Sad life = me.





















HAHAHA. Just look at the way huiming and that unknown uncle leaned forward to look at the happenings (apparently there was an accident). I thought this can help in their sitting posture huh? Freaking funny bunny! This totally made weiqi and me rofl (thank god not literally).
At some friend's house. Spent the whole time there watching 'a tale of 2 cities' from miotv whereas the others were gambling the night/morning away. And yay, i'm at ep 11 now whereas channel 8's still at ep 7. or 8? idk, i lost count of the ep anywayz.



I am a hahpeeeeee girl and i am loving the weather very muchieeee. Maybe i should head to bed for a short nap before watching the last 4 episodes of a particular drama. Wooyay! What about studies???? =/

3 comments:

ViviEN said...

TAMMMMMMMMMY,finally you changed your blog skins and finally you are at ep11.hahas^^

elaine said...

Wow my first comment ever! LOL. Still remember the times when we used tagboard to chat? Hahaha so funny bunny!

ViviEN said...

hehes.honoured right?! Time changes, now is comment-time!! Go comment on my blog also leahs. My blog like pathetic only! ):