Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Girlfriends day! (:

As usual, we went for an eating journey, caught a movie, came over to my house before going over to Paulinetanny's house for a night's stayover. What a fruitful day!

But well, singapore is way too boring i can't seem to stop watching movie whenever i am out. What woman want, just go with it, triangle, homecoming, the rite, what woman want, mr & mrs incredible, i love hongkong. Just look at how much i spent on movie. Tsk!

Oh wellz... some pictures up for the grab! HAHAHA this applies to jiayannnnnny only! (:





My cute girlfriends!







I look like some long-legged woman right????? Please say yes HAHAHA!!




















Oh noooooz, my first paper is on the 28th which is like 5 days ahead and i have not started flipping through my book. Do i even know the chapters tested? NO OKAY, for god's sake tsk! I have been playing way too much and i can't seem to stop playing and get my focus back to studies how????? ): You know i had a dream last night. A pretty scary dream of entering the examination hall without knowing a thing because i probably did not study at all. Goshhhh, the feeling damn scary! I think the reason i had this dream was probably because my great great great grandparents up in heaven wants to remind me of the upcoming exams and the consequences of not studying? I guess so, this must be the reason. Hahaha.


A lil random but yup, bye folks! I hope i don't disappear too soon because once i disappear i may go on a hiatus for a month before returning. Hahaha.

No comments: