Saturday, March 05, 2011

Maybe...


How was your Friday?

For me, i had a short and sweet morning with daddy (he surprised me at my house early in the morning with breakfast filled with lotsa love yay♥♥♥) before going for exams and thereafter a happy and simple as usual day with my girlfriends. Still, i hope time spent with daddy that morning could be longer ): Oh wellz... Jiayannnnnny came to ngeeann to look for me after my last paper (SUPER YAY MEEEEE) and we went to Holland V for lunch.




One egg soup. Taste weird but i wouldnt say it isn't nice. But just really weird but i wouldnt say it isn't nice. Okay shuuuuutdup elaine.




Just look at the fries! Like throwing a whole bombzxzxz of fries to me luh. They must have knew i love fastfood soooooo muchie right! =/



After lunch, i wanted to go to the doctor but halfway through the journey i realised the clinic was closed !@#$%^& So we went to vivo instead. Damn it we could have take bus 61 in the first place right! Roamed around vivo for dammmmmmn long and finally settled down at Max brenner for tea-break.


You don't look old okay jiayannnnny!








My favourite picture (Y)



Went over to cityhall to meet our dearest paulinetanny and had dinner at hongkong cafe (EAT AGAIN!!!). Seriously... & Timbre for rest of the night. Queued for almost 2 hours to realise our favourite snowball has sold out !@#$%^&*






My hair damn oily and my face damn fat right!


A must-order at Timbre! Everyone is telling me Timbre's duck pizza is the nicest pizza ever. I beg to differ luh. Salty roasted duck with sweet and WEIRD sauce, what is this? I think pizza hut's pizza still nicer luh.


Fvourite picture of the night. Although my eyes small like nobody. I was in the midst of laughing HAHAHA!



Today's the 23rd month anniversary with my favourite boy! Time really flies and i wanna letchew know i really treasure all the times we were together, be it the goods or bads. See you later and I love you!

No comments: