Friday, April 01, 2011



Wednesday: Mummy didnt cook so we went out for dinner. This time we dined at Soup restaurant. And pardon me for saying this but i really dislike their Shamshui chicken, especially the ginger sauce (do you call it that?) Yup, but idk why it has always been a must-order whenever i have my meals there. Oh wellz, i am not the one paying for it anyway,opps =/





Thursday: Short and sweeeeet day spent with a hungry ghost. Had Ajisen and Tutti fruitti thereafter, again^^ But there isn't passion fruit flavour that day. Sad maximum.









Friday, which is today: Spent my April's fool day with huiming without fooling/being fooled by her. I think we love each other so much we don't bear to see each other being fooled. LOL.


Had Modesto's for din din and i thought their service was very family friendly. Meeee likeeee! I even compliment them on their feedback form okkkk =/ Food was not bad, i had fresh king prawns and it cost a bombxzxzxz (to me at least, lol). But i will certainly return for their pizza and home-made pasta because they look really nice.


Okay, my bed is calling out for me. Enjoy your weekends people!^^

No comments: