Saturday, April 16, 2011








Thursday
1. Mummy bought me pizzahutty for dindin while i was at work.
2. Pauline and jiayannnny came to look for me.
3. Chuazhaoyu came thereafter with some surprise goodies for me- yami yogurt and origami (LOL, btw this is how i usually named the 'triangle sushi')
4. Pauline and jiayannnny waited for me to end work.


And this usual thought suddenly came to my mind. 'I don't have to have lots of friends, i just need to have a few good ones.' This is damn true to me seriously... I mean i am someone who don't know how to and don't like to deal with big group of friends. And this is why you will never, or perhaps, very seldom see me with a big group of friends. Well, close friends will know i (together with pauline and jiayanny) lost 4 good friends shortly after we graduated from secondary school. The infuriating part is we actually parted because of trival matters like hello, normally something very serious have to happen to actually break a 4 years of friendship isn't it? But well, it was a nongnongtimeago thing to be actually talked about all of a sudden huh? I am still very satisfied and hahpeee to just have a few good friends (one hand counts them all) whom i know will be by my side whenever i needed them (:



Friday
1. Mummy came to watsons to look for me when i was at work and bought me many stuff from there (including the products that i was promoting hahaha!). And i guess it must have costed her a bomb la. A bit guilty but oh wellxzxz, i will feel more guilty if i didnt buy them =/ Don't say i am bad, say i am smart! (my mum taught me this hahaha).
2. Chuazhaoyu waited for me to end work and we had Crystal jade for dindin. Braised meat with beancurd cooked in a Sichuan style, 2 portion of xlb, boiled chicken soup, dongpo pork with pancakes and lastly, OUR FAVOURITE SOUP- double-boiled shark's bones chicken soup. Freaking nice max!

1 comment:

PAULINETJH said...

HAHAS! ^^ 5 fingers
and what are you doing faster post!
i will get motivation and start blogggging! NAO!!!!!! ahhas LOVES!