Monday, April 11, 2011

*EDITED (and it became worst!!!)*



The past few days was really busylikeabee for me. Worked 4 days straight at Watsons being a promoter for Asience's product. Okkkk, not too bad... Especially cause i had daddy, zhaoyu, pauline and jiayanny to wait for me to end work everyday. Daddy on the first and forth day, zhaoyu on the second and paulinejiayanny on the third! (: Not to forget Eddie, huiming and kaiyung who accompanied me during break for the four days respectively. Awesomeeee much!

Okkk, let's rewind a lil bit. Had din din at Rise @ MBS to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary!♥ Ambience is good, but food was soso only cause maybe i don't take raw food, beef and lamb so variety was a little limited for me ): Quarrelled with daddy that day but thank god everything turns out well afterall.

Gna try Melt the world cafe soon, HOPEFULLY!!!

*I totally give up on the alignment and layout of the pictures!!!!!!!!! Like so frustrating laaaaaa cause i like my post to be neat and tidy, if you get what i mean... but no matter how i edit there are still unwanted spaces in between pictures!*



































































































































































































*Faints* Just look at my messy post! I cannot help but to say this... FUCKKKKKK BLOGGER SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

so much to say said...

go get onsugar !! :D

kaiyung :)

elaine said...

But I'll miss blogger lehh!^^

PAULINETJH said...

no wordpress! hehes ^^