Thursday, March 17, 2011

A world of balloooooons! I like ♥

I don't know what are these for but i think they are going to set a new record for singapore or maybe just for some events or simply for decorations? Did not get to take a picture with the balloons because the staff were still in the midst of decorating the place with balloons. Hopefully, it will be open to the public and hopefully i will have the time to go there one day! Hopefully i will even remember it =/

Note to daddy: How lovely and romantic will it be if someone ever propose to me in the middle of these lovely balloons with a balloon in a flower shape huh! (=






$6 karaokae session with the girls! Cheap cheap! Basically, i was the only one singing la, the rest were just selecting songs to EJECT OR ASK ME SING! Bloooooody shit.

Our favourite picture!


























I finally have a Twitter a/c! But i don't even know how twitter looks like because it was paulinetanny who created it for me! She even helped me with the followers or something like that? and everything else. Hahaha. The only thing i had to do was to activate my a/c and shitxzxzxz i have yet to do so =/ I think i got to spend more time to learn how to use twitter and upgrade myself! Hahaha.

No comments: