Thursday, March 10, 2011

A date on a tuesday night ♥

Greenhouse cafe for dinner (so hahpeeeeee cause i wanted to dine at the flower shop damn nonnnnnngggggg ago!i love the swing hahaha!) and henderson wave thereafter.




The pretty and homely interior decorations of the restaurant.



I forgot the name of this, but it is a mixture of mango and raspberry with a bit of their flower tea or something.


My bacon and sausage aglio olio! Not too bad... (:







Cam-whored like noobs at henderson wave. I cant believe i got so tired after climbing all the way up to the nong nong bridge TSKKKK (which looks damn scary to me from below instead of looking down from the top, i don't know why weird).

















♥♥♥



Gonnnnna ciao to prepare to meet daddy for dinner and the movie BIG MOMMMMMAS! I have been waiting so long for it to be aired hope it is nice kthxbai.

No comments: