Thursday, January 27, 2011

Many many nice movies coming up!!

I've watched a couple of movies the last week. Almost a movie a day, it's crazy! Burlesque (freaking nice I LIKE), Ghost must be crazy (lame show i don't like BUT I FREAKING WATCHED IT 2 TIMES because daddy wants me to watch it with him!!), Shaolin, Love & other drugs and The tourist. So hahpeeeeeeee you know!

And before i realise i've cleared all the movies in my want-to-watch list, there were more coming up. It's a great great world, I love hongkong, Homecoming, Mr & mrs incredible and What woman want, i wna watch them all!! WHO WANTS TO GO ON A MOVIE DATE WITH ME?

Anyway i am sure you know i am jobless for quite some time already because f21 dismissed all part-time staffs for idon'tknowwhatreason, but okay, except for the fact that i do not get extra cash to spend, life is still quite good till today. Haha. Elaine is enjoying her jobless life but not too long later she's gna go search for a new job, yay $$$$!

But still, i don't get any spare time to update my blog for god's sake! Everyone has 24 hours a day but seems like mine's only 12 hours. WHY SOME PEOPLE CAN UPDATE THEIR BLOGS SO REGULARLY BUT I CANNOT!! So frustrating!! I keep delay each and every post and ended up not posting any of them. -_______-

But come to think of it, i guess no one is reading my blog anyway so it does not really matter. Haha.


Few weeks back,

















My favourite escargots!!!! But i still prefers Ma maison's and Jack's place's one.





I am a hahpppppppppeeeeeee girl because i got food!!!









BFF (best fries forever!!!), i love going out with you because you never fails to brighten up my gloomy day, say i am scary because i cannot stop eating but continues to eat like a glut with me, camwhore like a whore with me!!! I love youuuuuuuu and of course, Tannnnnny!!! I am so sorry i wasn't able to accompany you guys for Koi just now because i was lazy to step out of my house HAHAHA!! We shall go Ikea soon ok, promiseeeee!!!

Comfy bed, here i comeeeeee. xoxo

No comments: